Friday, May 18, 2007

piacere


Hello
Google offers Blogger as one of their many services and I think Gmail is awesome so I must give this one a try as well.

Today was interesting. I made it to #15 in the stock simulation but then Nintendo decided to take a drop. extreme sadness. What happened to those Wiis? But a special thanks to RVN and VSCN, my top notch stocks. My secret, you ask? Tickers with a "V" are my indicator to buy them, just kidding.

major points to you if you take the time to:
-identify the picture
-translate the url
-translate the title of this blog
-specify the significance of the name of this blogger in relation to my favorite show

who knew blogs could be interactive? ahahah.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

so many things to do....i shall mull over your challange. ahaha!

roxanne said...

rebecca wins ^_^

Rebecca said...

yay! I'm honored...you always find a way to make my day rox :D

Christian Banzon said...

at least i saw them as flowers, and not something else (what smiley?) :)