Monday, January 26, 2009

A friend of a friend

So I'm currently in the basement of the Langson Library with my organic chemistry book open sipping on a tall Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte from Starbucks [My first taste of it and I like it]. Midterms are approaching, and this library is slowly getting more and more packed as each day passes.

So anyways,
My friend, Triathlon meets up with me on the 5th floor of the Science Library earlier today. We're both half studying for our biochemistry quiz.

and now here we are to the reason why I'm blogging right now.

Triathlon squeals because she just remembered something and she begins to whisper me a story about her roommate [hence the friend of a friend thing].

Triathlon's friend, Tealeaves, was in the Science Library the other day studying for biochemistry and then all of a sudden a boy that she has never talked to her or ever seen before speaks to her.

Boy: I hate you!
Tealeaves: o_O? I'm sorry?
Boy: I hate you because I can picture us being each other's boyfriend and girlfriend but we'd fight a lot but we'd have GREAT make-up sex!
*awkward pause*
Tealeaves: Ugh, I'm sorry I have to get back to studying. [shuffles around with papers and keeps eyes on the book]

Well that was weird and WAY RANDOM! Definitely one of my favorite stories so far this year :P
Hopefully that was entertaining to you as well and now go back to your work!
And now I shall get back to mine and finish up this chapter on Alkyl Halides and Elimination Reactions.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

lol, i like your pseudo-names. That would be so awkward.