i sleep too much is an understatement.
Today I woke up at 7:07am which was pretty bad considering I have an 8am class and in order to get there on time I have to be on a shuttle to campus at 7:30am. So I showered, ate breakfast and thought it would just be better if I skip it and go to campus at 8:40am for my 9am class. I don't really learn anything in the 8am class anyways.
Earlier this week though, was pretty bad.
I left my car headlights on for over a day and my battery was totally discharged when I checked on it Tuesday night. My poor car, I couldn't even get the driver's side door to lock manually, so I called AAA and they said something's wrong with my alternator so the battery's not going to get charged but they were able to assist me in locking my car up.
Then Wednesday came, my busiest day because I always put off my lab work which should be a sin. So today, my list says to work on my Physics homework and to work on that lab stuff, only then after that will I be allowed to leave the library and go home to eat dinner. So I'll have Friday night, all Saturday, all Sunday, Monday afternoon till evening, and Tuesday morning and evening to study for my Wednesday morning chem midterm.
I'm surprised it's Friday already.
I sign up for classes next week and it's pretty messy. I can't sign up for math classes until adjustment period. And if I take physics next quarter, the lab for it is going to keep me at 17 units and I'd rather take 20 units with a breadth class and no physics than have less units with physics.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
waking up at 7am. does NOT mean you sleep too much. that means your crazy for taking 8ams >.<
are you living off campus this year?
and that is sad news about your car :( i hope its fixed now.
and yes. somehow. the end of the week always sneaks up on you. and you have tons of stuff to do :( its kinda horrible. BUT its FRIDAY! be sure to relax and have fun at least a little :D
Post a Comment