Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hello?

It's 10 minutes to 9:00pm on a Monday.
I decided to call home then, otherwise I wouldn't be able to talk to them for another whole hour later because it's Heroes on Mondays at 9 of course.

*presses 5 on my cell phone, it's my speed dial for HOME*
*ring* *ring* *ring*

GUY ANSWERS: Hello
ME: hello?
GUY: hello!

o.O?? by this time I double back, take a good luck at my cell phone to check if I actually dialed HOME. Yep, it says I dialed home. But it's a GUY answering my home phone?! It's not my dad, he has work at that time. And after my dad, there's no other GUY that is EVER at my house.

ME: mmm Is this the **Tower Residence?
GUY: yes it is.

Who could this guy be?! It's not my uncle who lives in Temecula.
But Oh MY GOSH

ME: UNCLE BRIAN?!!???
UNCLE: yes, hahaha. you seemed quite confused.
ME: yes, i was confused, a guy answered my house phone :P. I didn't know you were visiting.
UNCLE: Neither did your other sister, she saw me and was wondering why I was there.
me: yeah, how did you get there?
uncle: oh I drove here.
ME: yeah, I don't believe that. (he lives in New Jersey, the other side of the country, the side where you can see the Atlantic Ocean, sure he drived to California).
uncle: I did, you can go ask your mom and uncle Temecula.
ME: what?!!! o.O???
UNCLE: yes, one of my friends from NJ is moving out here in CA and was wondering if me and another friend would like to come along and help in driving.
ME: wow. [he actually did drive all the way across the country!]

No comments: