Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a weird day ensues

So from the time I woke up today till even now, I still feel out of it.

I took a long nap today as well to catch up on sleep from staying up late.

I guess my body is telling me that I'm just not as young as I used to be anymore.

Staying up that late and even sleeping in did not really go in for a speedy recovery.

I felt like my head was kind of swimming in a bowl of jello the whole day. There was no buzzing in my head, it wasn't a hangover. There was no headache right above the eyes, it wasn't a cold. There was no real dizziness, my new eyeglass prescription barely changed from the old one.

So I really don't know what this is.

I have been eating, I'm not low on sugar. I have been drinking water.

I just hope that this weird funk that I am in goes away fast.

I think I'll take a quick nap to prepare for this evening.


In other news, Spring Break!!!
Let's start planning lunch dates and such ^_^

No comments: