summer is super close
and even though i'll only have 10 days before I have to go back for summer school
I still can't wait for it!
Anyways.
What have I done so far?
I've scoured around my apartment complex for pill bugs (rolly pollies)
and I had to make sure they're not purple (those are infected) and that they completely roll up otherwise they're not of the same species.
sheesh that was hard. I really can't tell what constitutes as a purple pill bug so I settled for removing anything that had weird spots :P.
This hunting was probably one of my most self conscious activities that I have done in college. lol. People passing by wondering why there's a weirdo on the crouched on the ground poking something in the bushes with a stick. ahaha.
And I'm probably going to collect a 2nd batch tomorrow morning, just in case I somehow screwed up.
I also drank a starbucks coffee frappaccino, the store bought kind. I don't really feel wired. How much caffeine are in those things anyways?
Plans for today,
study in the living room with KPOP
go to fashion island later today with Skydive and get a haircut. I also have a desire to go on a shopping spree but I'll refrain if I'm still in trouble with the studying.
then read articles for upper division writing class.
p.s. how did it become week 5? really?! I believe this is the fastest quarter I have ever been in.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment