Saturday, January 24, 2009

SHORTCHANGED: i wasted this morning

so i wasted my morning.

but that's okay there's still 36 hours left in the weekend.

let's do this.

THE THINGS I NEED TO GET DONE THIS WEEKEND:

BME CH 3
BME HW
OCHEM CH 7
OCHEM CH 7 PROBLEMS
OCHEM CH 8
OCHEM CH 8 PROBLEMS
OCHEM CH 9
OCHEM CH 9 PROBLEMS

OCHEM CH 10
OCHEM CH 10 PROBLEMS
OCHEM CH 11
OCHEM CH 11 PROBLEMS

i'll update sometime during one of my 20 minute breaks.

i wish you all the best of luck this weekend. i know we're all super busy and super swamped. good luck!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

its ok. i woke up at like close to 1. i definately wasted my morning D:

Rebecca said...

I wasted my morning too. I think you did the best out of all of us. Good luck on getting everything done!!