Tuesday, April 14, 2009

wild and crazy

I had a wild and crazy day today but I promise I didn't do anything wild or crazy :P

let's first just list things, shall we? :P
and elaborate on things another time possibly?

woke up at 5am
showered at 6:40pm
8am psych class [1.5 hours]
9:30 molecular biology [1.5 hours]
11:00 organic chemistry [1.5 hours]
12:30 went back to apt
talked to my roomie for a bit. [she's been doing pretty wild things as of late]
did bio upper division writing lab homework
3:30 bio lab lecture [1.5 hours]
5:00 bio lab [2.5 hours] axolotl!
8:00 liwanag [1.5 hours]
had a long list of missed calls
called all those people back
saw my mom! she's been from the philippines. she gave me a bunch of goodies from the philippines too including 2 pairs of eyeglasses, but it's a shame, i think there's already a pair that I KNOW I WILL NEVER wear :P

yeah it doesn't look wild or crazy. i'll spill the details sometime. but parts of it i can't, b/c it's not my story to share.

things i need to do:
study for chem midterm
read for bio quiz
turn in 10 plastic bags for a reusable tote
materials and methods assignment
buy more scantrons
go running tomorrow
go to library tomorrow

No comments: